Responsible for the maintenance and development of Freeport School District's technology needs. Supports the technology needs of staff and students through the implementation of hardware, software, and technological training.
- Implementation and support of software and hardware related to daily operations in the school district, including but not limited to Internet, email, Skyward.
- Maintains and supports the districts technology infrastructure.
- Researching online registration solutions
- Illinois Shared Learning Environment
- Working with the Baldrige Education Criteria for Performance Excellence as it relates to Information Technology and Knowledge Management.
The mission of the Technology Department is to build a solid and comprehensive technology infrastructure, maintain an efficient and effective operation environment, and deliver high quality and timely services that support the School District's mission to educate every student for the challenges of today and opportunities of tomorrow through the continuous pursuit of excellence.